CONFLOW FSA 3
CONFLOW FSA 3 is a white coloured solution. Conflow FSA 3 offsets the effects of low temperature by accelerating rate of setting strength gain and heat evolution thereby allowing work to be continued under adverse weather conditions without affecting the quality of concrete. Conflow FSA 3 under normal concreting conditions gives high early strength which is of paramount importance. The action of Conflow FSA 3 on a concrete mix accelerating the hydration of cement particles thereby accelerating the setting and hardening of the cement particles.
1. Accelerates the rate of setting.
2. Increases strength gain & heat evolution.
3. Resistance to frost damage.
4. Ideal in cold weather concreting.
5. Normal working at low temperature.
6. Faster setting helps quick repairs & tidal work
7. No negative effects on the final strengths
8. Ensured early strength development of concrete mixes produced with blended cements.
9. Utilization of optimized binder paste volume leading to increased durability.
PURPOSE:To accelerate the setting & hardening of non-reinforced concrete.
DOSAGE: 500 ml to 1.5 ltr per 150 Kg of cement.
PACKING:5ltr, 10ltr, 50ltr, 100ltr & 210ltr Drums.
AREAS OF USAGE:
1. Manufacturing of cement tiles.
2. Concrete blocks.
3. Paving blocks & kerb stones etc.
Conflow FSA 3 is added directly to part of the mixing water prior to its addition to the wet cement sand mix.
LIFE: One year in manufacturer’s sealed container. Protect from frost & direct sunlight.
HEALTH AND SAFETY: Conflow FSA 3 is an industrial chemical and its mildly alkaline prolonged contact with eye and skin should be avoided.