Super Plasticizer cum Slump Retainer
SP2 is a high quality superplasticiser capable of high workability
retention with set retarding effect complies with ASTM-C494 type
A,G and BS 5075 part 3. CONFLOW SP2 is brown liquid based on modified
sulphonated napthalene and specially selected organic polymers.
To impart very high workability to cement/agrregate mix without
the addition of extra water to improve retention of high workability
with time without excessive retardation of set. Advantageous in
high tempreture applications.
1. Imparts extreme fluidility.
2. Retention extended for any period of time
3. Achieves good compaction without need for excessive vibration
4. Reduced permeability
5. Facilitates rapid placing of concrete
6. Increase compressive and flexural strength
7. Reduced segregation and bleeding
8. Chloride free
9. Controlled predictable retardation of setting and improved slump
10. Can be designed to pump easily at low water / cement ratios
and moderate cement contents.
400 800 ml / 50 Kg. Cement. Optimum dosage should be
determined by site trials.
STANDARDS: IS 9103, ASTM C 494 TYPE A & G, BS 5075 PART
5, 10, 50 & 100 LITRES
all OPC & PPC
OF USAGE: CONFLOW SP2 is to be added into the guaging water
and then in concrete.
OVERDOSING: Overdosing should be avoided since it may produce
a concrete which may lead to segregate and prolonged retardation
SHELF LIFE: One year in the manufacturers drums. Protect
from frost and direct sunlight.
HEALTH & SAFETY: CONFLOW SP2
is an industrial chemical,ingestion should be avoided.