Superplasticizer for Improved Slum Retention
SPS is a powerful superplasticiser dispersing agent based on modified
sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde condensate. CONFLOW SPS high
range water reducing superplasticiser for concrete, mortars provide
very high water reduction. Conflow SPS is used to impart very high
workability without the addition of extra water or to enable large
water reductions to be made for higher early & ultimate strength.
CONFLOW SPS is a brown liquid based on selected synthetic sulphonated
napthalene formaldehyde condensates.
1. Imparts extreme fluidity.
2. Allows water reduction (20-30%)
3. Higher early & ultimate strength.
4. Rapid placing with no vibration.
5. Improved surface finish,cohesion.
6. Reduced shrinkage & cracks Chloride free.
7. Produce denser more durable concrete giving better protection
to steel against corrosion.
8. Chloride free safe in prestersed concrete & with sulphate
resisting cement mirine aggregate.
STANDARDS: complies ASTM C-494 type-G
BS 5075 part 3 IS 9103 1979
DOSAGE: 300 ml to 600 ml/ 50 Kg. Cement. Optimum dosage should
be determined by site trials
PACKING: 5, 10, 50, 100, 210 Liter drums or bulk delivery.
AREAS OF USAGE:
1. Precast & prestressed concrete
2. Floor slabs, girders
4. Walls, columns, beams and ceilings
5. Pump concrete, mass concrete
6. Congested Reinforcement concrete
7. Low water/ cement concrete
8. Ready mixed concrete
all OPC, PPC, SRPC & all blended cements.
CONFLOW SPS is added to part of the mixing (Guaging) water. The
dosage rate is 300 ml - 600 ml / 50 kg.cement bags. Optimum dosage
should be determined by site trials.
Overdosing should be avoided since it may produce a concrete which
may to segregate would retard setting of concrete.
LIFE: CONFLOW SPS has a shelf life of one year in manufacturer's
unopened containers protect from frost & direct sunlight
& SAFETY: CONFLOW SPS is an industrial chemical, ingestion
should be avoided.