High Range Water Reducer cum Slump Retainer
SPWR is a High Range Water Reducer cum Slump Retainer capable of
high workability retention with set retarding effect complying with
ASTM-C494 type F,G and BS 5075 part 3. CONFLOW SPWR is brown liquid
based on modified sulphonated napthalene and specially selected
organic polymers. To impart very high workability to cement/agrregate
mix without the addition of extra water to improve retention of
high workability with time without excessive retardation of set.
Advantageous in high tempreture applications. It is capable of reducing
30% of water without impairing the workability and plasticity.
1. Imparts extreme fluidility.
2. Retention extended for any period of time
3. Achieves good compaction without need for excessive vibration
4. Reduced permeability
5. Facilitates rapid placing of concrete
6. Increase compressive and flexural strength
7. Reduced segregation and bleeding
8. Chloride free
9. Controlled predictable retardation of setting and improved slump
10. Can be designed to pump easily at low water / cement ratios
and moderate cement contents.
300 800 ml / 50 Kg. Cement. Optimum dosage should be
determined by site trials.
STANDARDS: IS 9103, ASTM C 494 TYPE F & G, BS 5075 PART
5, 10, 50 & 100 LITRES
all OPC, PPC & blended cements.
OF USAGE: CONFLOW SPWR is to be added into the guaging water
and then in concrete.
OVERDOSING: Overdosing should be avoided since it may produce
a concrete which may lead to segregate and prolonged retardation
SHELF LIFE: One year in the manufacturers drums. Protect
from frost and direct sunlight.
HEALTH & SAFETY: CONFLOW SPWR is an industrial chemical,ingestion
should be avoided.