Rich Polypropelene Fibre Reinforcement for Mortar & Concreting
FIBRE a an engineered polypropylene fibres which substantially reduces
the formation of plastic cracks by increasing the tensile capacity
of plastic & semi plastic cracks enables the concrete to better
develop its optimum integrity. It is a polypropylene fibre as a
useful admixture for concrete, floor screeds and mortar. It has
been specially developed for the reinforcement of cementitious mortar
& concrete mixes. Only polypropylene fibre is recommended by
American standards for testing materials & American concrete
institute. Even in old monuments of Ajanta Ellora, it has been seen
that fibre was used.
1) In concreting for load bearing R.C.C elements.
2) Top slab for arresting temperature variation cracks.
3) Precast R.C.C for increased tensile & compressive strength.
4) In outer plaster to ensure water tightness.
5) I.P.S, slabs & floor screeds.
APPLICABLE STANDARD: ASTM C 1116-89
Specially treated with a dispersing agent ensuring fast dispersion
2) Reduced plastic shrinkage & drying shrinkage due to adjustment
in volume change in hydration products.
3) Reduction in permeability ensures water tightness.
4) Chemically inert & chloride free.
5) Gives more yield to the mix by reduced density.
6) Increased tensile strength & compressive strength.
7) Reduced permeability, because of dense & cohesive mix.
Dry mix with mortar.
2. Add to water and disperse in the mix for concreting.
Available in 125 gm pouch pack.
COVERAGE: 125 gm per 50 kg bag of cement dry mix in mortar
in the sand cement mix or water.
year in sealed container if stored in cool & dry conditions.
SERVICE OF CIVIL ENGINEERING, PRODUCTS FOR TODAY & TOMORROW.
Pyramid Chemicals (P) Ltd:
705-B Sterling Centre, R.C. Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara, (Gujarat) INDIA. Pin: 390005.
Tel: (+91) 265 2342656, 2342751, 6621311, Cell: +91-98250 44798, 99789 07140, Fax: (+91) 265 2342650
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: pyramidchem.com
specialty products consult the authorized representative of the
company before its usage & application. Any failures resulting
prior to proper guidance from our representative or application
carried out by the other applicators that are not authorized by
us, will not be our responsibility.